The term ‘The Point (UK) Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Woolgate Court, Norwich, Norfolk NR2 4AP. Our company registration number is 3511291 and is registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The information we collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on The Point (UK) website. On some pages, you can enter personal details and make requests. The types of personal information collected at these pages are: *Name, *Email address, *Telephone number, *Company Name, *Project Objectives
We will not share this information with outside parties.
We use return email addresses or telephone number to answer the email we receive. Such addresses/telephone numbers are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We may use your registered email address to send you our occasional newsletter, which contains news about the site, new features, and other information. We may also include some advertising in this newsletter, but to send adverts will never be the reason for any mailing. You can opt out of our newsletter via the ‘Unsubscribe’ link.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to contact us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email or you can write to us using the address below:
The Point (UK) Limited
4 Woolgate Court
St Benedicts Street
Tel +44 (0) 1603 632629
Copyright © The Point Limited 2016
VAT Registration No. 740 9644 21
Reg. in England & Wales No.